Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
The world of Aeolus - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
The world of Aeolus - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
The world of Aeolus - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
The world of Aeolus - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
The world of Aeolus - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
The world of Aeolus - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
The world of Aeolus - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
The world of Aeolus - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
The world of Aeolus - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The world of Aeolus

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The world of Aeolus - Page 3 Empty Re: The world of Aeolus

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 pm

"If you used to live on land above water what changed? Were the Mar'aki and the Har'rook one race or two? And if they were one what happened?" 

She pulled out the cooler and pulled out some snacks for them and handed him another soda.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:46 pm

"We were one race...but after the war my city sank along with my people and we over time and the use of science became the Mar'aki...the Har'rooks were left on land and to avoid the radiation they went into the caves to protect themselves." Krios opens the soda downing most of it in a huge gulp. "What about your world? Was war common there as well?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:00 pm

"Unfortunately, humans are prone to wars and fighting. Even on Earth there was always some country fighting with another country over some thing or another." 

She looked up at Krios and said "so that is why the Mar'aki have green skin and yellow eyes and swim so well. Your race became amphibious to adapt. So other than their lack of color and lack of sunlight how did the Har'rook adapt?"

"The elders on the ship are quite curious about the races and other species on Aeolus."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Krios becomes a little wary..."your elders are not on this world therefore they have no need for info...maybe this was a bad idea."

He gets to his feet and walks to the waters edge..."I wonder if my elders were right on this one."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Lexa is confused and she asks, "How is it wrong to want to know about the planet you are moving to? I would think it would be a completely normal thing. What is it your elders are worried about?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Krios doesn't return to the blanket he just stares out at the sea, "ever since the war both races on this world have become very private...the fear of repeating past mistakes have made us wary, and maybe a little bit over protective."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Lexa gets up and walks to the water. She sighs deeply and looks at him and is quiet for a minute. "I understand you and your elders worrying. I need you to understand that all 100 of those people in my camp are My responsibility and we are here to make sure our species can survive on this planet. If we can't we ALL die in a space ship in space in about 200 days tops." 

She stopped for a moment to let him take in what she said. "Based on what I tell the elders. The decision will be made on bringing the rest of our people here. That is another 1150 people. I am responsible for the lives of 1250 people. So I need your people to be helpful and so far you are the only one of them I have seen. I still have to make contact with the Har'rook and establish a relationship of some sort."

At this point her voice started to shake a little. "I need your help."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Krios turns towards her..."look I can tell you right now I'm the only one of my people you will see...they have forbade me from bringing any of you to our city...as to the Har'rook....good luck with that, if you go to their caves I cannot and will not follow due to the treaty."

He pauses picking up a small shell flinging it across the water making it skip a few times. "If you're serious about trying to live here...I can help you find some lands that can support a large group."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Lexa nodded, "That would be very helpful. Thank you. How long a journey will it be? I'll need to get supplies if it is longer than a couple of hours." He nodded and she went back to the blanket and packed everything up. She swung up onto the speeder and looked at him.

"Come on, climb on behind me." Krios hesitated only a moment and swung up behind her. The engine roared to life and they raced forwards, he grabbed her around the waist so he wouldn't fall off. Alexa zipped in and around and through the trees and she made a sharp left and he nearly flew off. Strengthening his grip around her he managed to stay on til they got to her camp.

He felt a hundred eyes on him and it made him a little uncomfortable. Alexa took it all in stride and she spoke to several of the humans some of them immediately went to get things. He saw flashes of light come out of these small squarish boxes. His uncertainty of what they were made him get down and stay close to her.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Krios studies the odd "pink" humans as they run about. As the flashes begin to bother him he leans in to Lexa,"what are all those flashes for?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Alexa smiled as they entered her tent and she grabbed a couple of supplies. She looked around and didn't see what she was looking for. "It's just camera's they are taking your picture. Don't worry about that." Not finding what she was looking for she walked out of the tent with Krios close on her heals.

"I need one more thing then we can go." She entered the shuttle and noticed he had stopped. Alexa turned and went back a couple of steps to find Krios staring at the shuttle.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm

"I've heard old tales about craft capable of traveling in space...always thought they were fairy tales myself, guess I was wrong." Krios takes a step inside the shuttle feeling the coldness radiated by all the bright metal. 

"You know nightfall is but an hour away...maybe we should spend the night here and leave out early morning...what do you think?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum