Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
Universal War - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
Universal War - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
Universal War - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
Universal War - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
Universal War - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
Universal War - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
Universal War - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
Universal War - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
Universal War - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Universal War

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Universal War - Page 5 Empty Re: Universal War

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Libby blushes at having been caught dancing and checks on dinner.Libby dished out the food and Groon took his and left the room. Damyan and Libby sat down to talk about it.

Libby listens intently and nods but remains quiet. "What does he mean by a supply of them....10, 50, 1000? Do you think we can trust his word?" She sounded hopeful but suspicious of the admiral.

"What happens if you do as he asks and then he tosses me in the brig for going awol? What if he tosses you in too for illegal activity?" He shook his head. "Hey it could happen!" 

She looked at him a moment and asked. "You have only known me a little while. Why would you do this for me?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Damyan takes a few bites of his food. "You ask why...well for one thing it burns the Admiral up knowing he has to give in to me for something...and as to why I would help you after such a short period of time...because we've fought together and now that makes us family of a sort, well at least my old unit believed that."

He pauses to swallow some drink, "and don't worry I'll have a back up plan in place in case of a double cross."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:55 pm

A family of sorts. 'Great! So he thinks of me like a sister,'she thinks as she takes a bite. 

"I think you had better have, we might need it." After a few minutes of eating she grabbed her bowl and washed it and went to tinker with the robot a little more. Now she had more to think about.

An hour later while putting the sheet metal together Libby sliced her hand and arm open really deep when the ship shifted and it fell onto her. At first she didn't realize it had cut her. She got up and moved the metal back into place. She felt her foot on something slippery and looked down to see she was standing in a puddle of blood.

"Damyan! I need your help." She went into the medical bay and he rounded the corner and saw her arm and all of the blood.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Damyan runs in to see her arm gashed open. He grabs the medical supplies and begins to treat her wound. After cleaning it he stitches it shut. "You really need to be more careful...why were you so sloppy?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:01 pm

"I wasn't sloppy! The ship jerked and it fell! Why don't you fly right?" She countered back.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:04 pm

"Because Groon is the one flying," he snaps back then they both go silent. "Look...is there something bothering you about all of this?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Libby looks at her arm and her bloody shirt. "No, I'm great!" She said this in a tone that said she was anything but okay. "I might kill Groon though!" 

She left the room and Damyan followed her. Instead of going to the cockpit she went to her room and before she even got there she yanked her shirt off over her head leaving her in her bra. As she opened the door to her room she tossed it into her bathroom sink. She turned the sink on and washed the blood off of her midriff and said, "Can you wash off my shoulder?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Damyan grabs a rag and wets it and begins to remove the blood, the sight of her half undressed makes old feelings stir once again. Not thinking twice about it he puts the now blood soaked rag down spins her to face him. Drawing her in close to him he kisses her long and slow and does not pull away this time.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Surprised, Libby kissed him back and felt herself melting into his arms as he kissed her. When he pulled away she smiled and leaned into him her head resting on his chest. She chuckled softly, "And here I thought you just thought of me as a sister. I guess I got that wrong."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Damyan chuckled a bit, "sorry not into that kind of family love...I may not show it and sometimes word things wrong but eventually I get my meaning across."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:47 pm

"Well my brothers have always kept an eye on me and intimidated most men so the few who got past them usually ran when they saw  what I do for a living. Most guys don't do well with women mechanics. Think you can handle it?" 

Libby raised her head and looked at his eyes and lips and nothing else.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Damyan laughs a little bit, "depends if you can handle dealing with an ex assassin who has flash backs....then I can deal with a woman mechanic." he kisses her again. 

"You okay with my baggage?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Libby kisses him back and pulls him up against her body tightly so he can feel the effect he is having on her. His hands on her back feel so good she forgets that her arm is aching. She murmurs "no problem."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Damyan kisses her again in response but before another word is uttered Groon slides in after hitting the blood stain in the nearby bay slamming into the back of their legs. Damyan grabs the little blue guy and tosses him into the hallway shutting the door.

"I should have never showed him the auto-pilot switch...now where were we?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Libby laughs and pulls him to her bed yanking off his shirt and undoing his pants as she slides her shoes off and he tosses her bra to the floor.

MEANWHILE

Peter and Clark have started following the Illusive Shadow and are only about six hours away.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:30 pm

Groon gets up from his abrupt trip and begins wandering the ship until he makes his way into the training room. He marvels at all the various weapons and spends time trying them out until he sees a shiny golden rifle and he gets a hold of it and fires. The recoil from the shot sends him flying all the way into the cockpit until he slams into the navicomp dropping the ship out of hyper. Groon goes to the door and knocks repeatedly waiting for one of them to answer.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Sometime later exhausted and elated Libby lays on his chest playing with his chest hair and hears the banging on the door.  She had felt the ship drop out of hyperdrive. Rolling over she grabs her robe and goes to the door.

Groon grabs her hand and starts babbling about weapons and guns and hyperdrive and tugs til she follows him. She looks back at Damyan sleeping on her bed and smiles and closes the door. Once in the cockpit she sees that everything is functional but that he just dropped them out. She jumps the ship back into hyperdrive and makes Groon go into his room and tells him to behave. Libby walks by the training room and shakes her head at the mess. She'll get to it later she decides and she enters her bedroom and climbs back into bed with Damyan.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Morning comes to find Damyan in the workout room going through a whole set of moves and forms. His speed is faster than he has used in years, the forms are ones he hasn't done in a long time but will be needed to get this job done. He stops when he hears Libby stir, he heads to the room, "morning sleepy head."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Libby smiles and stretches as he comes in. His arms wind around her waist and he gives her a kiss. "Good morning, what are you up so early for?" She grabs some clothes out of the drawers and sets them on the counter in the bathroom. "Oh you were snoozing at the time but Groon kinda made a Huge mess in the training room and threw us out of hyper, don't worry, I'll clean it up and put us back in hyper." When she turned around she was in his arms and grinned.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Damyan grins, "wan't much of a mess...already cleaned it up. Actually I've been up for a few hours been training hard to get back in shape. Groon is keeping watch in the cockpit, I already changed our route to Hatarii space."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 pm

"Oh, well I'm glad to hear that it wasn't much of a mess." Her arms slid around him and she leaned onto his chest and kissed his neck. "Want to take a shower with me?" Damyan walked her into the bathroom and shut the door. 

MEANWHILE

Kent and Peter got the calling signal and posted a call to the Illusive Shadow. They were able to reach Groon and he granted them to come aboard and dropped them from hyper.

Peter arrived first then Kent seconds later. Groon took them both to the galley and made them sit down. Then he went to Libby's room and started banging on her bathroom door. After he yelled that Kent and Peter were there Libby freaked out.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Damyan curses exiting the shower, "I've told Groon not to let anyone aboard without my permission...damn it, I don't know who thses two are but my trigger finger is getting itchy."
He pauses to look at Libby,"what?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Libby snaps out of her shock "No, no, no you can't! They are my brothers! They must have traced the note I sent as Bella back to the ship. I should have known they would look for me!" She hops out of the shower, hair full of soap and grabs a towel. Damyan chuckles and she sees her hair in the mirror and goes to climb back into the shower. He kisses her cheek and she says, "Could you keep them busy til I get out there?"

Damyan gets dressed and goes towards the galley.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Damyan walks into the galley kicking Groon in the rear, as Groon walks off cursing he looks at the pair at the table. "Libby will be out in a minute...so what are you two doing here anyway."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Peter turned around with his hand up in the air and slammed it into Clark's hand. "YES! I told you it was her!" 

Clark nodded smiling at Peter and then turning to Damyan. "So who are you and how is it she is using another name? What happened?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum