Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
Universal War - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
Universal War - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
Universal War - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
Universal War - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
Universal War - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
Universal War - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
Universal War - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
Universal War - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
Universal War - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Universal War

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Universal War - Page 4 Empty Re: Universal War

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:48 am

Damyan retrieves the bag he knocked across the room, "he din't mention you other than you were in the holo, think your ruse is still working...as to the crystals I was thinking on selling to the highest bidder but then again I also thought about the airlock...problem is either way the Hatarii will think I still have them."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:56 am

Ailyn looks at him "Why would you toss something valuable off of the ship?"  She absentmindedly hits the bag and says, "Let's find out what they do. Then decide what to do with them." 

She stops hitting the bag and jumps into a backwards handspring and lands on the floor in a perfect split. The sweat glistens on her skin and she pulls her legs in while she takes off her gloves. 

"So, did you see what I am working on? I will need some parts when we get to the next trading station but I have a good start on it. It gives me something to tinker with." She looked at her nails as she got up off of the floor. "Damn, I broke another one."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Damyan watches really for the first time as the sweat shines on her skin like a glowing outline of her curvy form. Snapping back to reality he rehangs the bag and begins to kick it. "Why toss it...if I don't have it they can't say I stole it...but that point is moot now anyway. As to what they do, I know a guy out in the Alpha Centauri system...take us a day to get there but he could be the one to figure it out, unless you have a better idea."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Ailyn watches him as she wiped her neck and arms down with a dry towel. 

"Sounds good to me. Do we do that before or after we see the admiral?"

She leans back against the wall and props one foot on it putting all her weight on one foot and closes her eyes.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Damyan hits the bag with a hard snap kick then stops, "we aren't going to see the Admiral, not by choice anyway. I figure we find out what these things can do then go from there."

He then goes into a cat like stance and in one swift motion he lunges at her his foot tripping her but before she falls he catches her in his arms,"going for a trip?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Grabbing onto him as he catches her, she smiles caught off guard.  She answers with a grin on her face, "I believe you are the captain so I go where you go." 

As he lifts her to a standing position her face is still very near his, her breath on his neck does not go unnoticed and his pulse speeds up a little.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:50 pm

He feels her breath on his skin and feelings long since dead begin to stir once more, knowing that this is not the time he gently eases from away from her whispering as he does, "not now...lets get underway then we can talk more."

Damyan then in a haste heads to the cockpit to set the course.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Ailyn shakes her head softly chuckling and walks back to her room to change and take a shower. After her shower she allows her hair to tumble down in waves to air dry. She brushes it as she heads towards the cockpit. 

Groon cuts her off and nearly trips her. She looks at him oddly and grabs his arm and points at the toilet paper he is dragging down the hallway. "Groon, you need to get rid of that." She points at the trail all the way to the bathroom. Groon makes an embarrassed sound and grabs up the paper and runs off. Shaking her head she slips into the co-pilot chair. 

"So we are headed to the Alpha Centauri system?" She says pulling the brush through the long tresses.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:08 pm

Damyan turns his chair in her direction, "should be there in about a day, I already sent word to him...be about an hour before we can go hyper though, seems Groon flew too close to that nova star we can't jump until we clear it."

MEANWHILE

As the Illusive Shadow pulls around the star a Pacific Class Gunboat the Firestarter pulls in behind them right outside sensor range. On board a pair of bounty hunters make a call to Luna.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Ailyn looks out at the Nova star and smiles widely. "I've never seen one from space before, it's beautiful." 

MEANWHILE

Peter gets back that the transmission came from the Illusive Shadow but that is all the information he gets. He talks to Diana and she is being dispatched to the far side of Earth and won't be back for at least a week.

Clark however grabs his gear and tells Peter "Hurry your butt up we have a sister to find." Peter grins and tosses a duffel bag onto the ship and takes a seat in the cockpit.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Damyan grins as he sees her face light up looking at the Nova star. He decides to slow the ships pace a bit to let her look longer when the rear scanner begins to go nuts.

"I'll run back and check it, may just have picked up a false reading, shouldn't be anyone else this close to the star. 
He makes his way to the ships rear when he notices the Gunboat behind them, "Ally we've got company...get us to moving think we're being followed."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Ailyn speeds the ship up. "Followed? Dare I ask who it might be?" She raises the shields just in case. "Should we man the turrets just in case?" Damyan comes in and slides into his seat.

Right at that moment they heard another sizzling of electronics and she jumped up and ran towards the back of the ship. Grabbing her tools she got started on the blown fuse and subsequent outage of power to the thrusters. Within ten minutes or so they were on their way again. 

She slid back into her seat a little gruffly and stated "We blew a fuse and broke a part. I pulled both spare parts out of the robot." She takes out her personal electronic device and typed into it. At his questioning look she said, "I have a list of parts we need for the ship and for the robot."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:20 pm

Damyan turns towards the view screens, "I tried hailing the ship but no response...I locked a tracer beam on them lets see if they follow."

The Shadow launches forward and begins a series of random course changes the gunboat now in full chase mode as its forward cannons begin to fire. Making a sharp dive down to dodge the barrage, Groon suddenly joins them in the cockpit as he is thrown about like a rag doll.

Damyan curses, "bounty hunters...has to be."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:23 pm

"Damn." She rises up and out of the cockpit in less than a second. She is up in the turrets firing back at them. During the downtime the Shadow had lost some ground and they were beginning to gain. Narrowly missing them several times.

"They have a decent pilot!" Ailyn says while targeting and missing but finally getting a good lock she fires and the ship blows up! She Shouts for joy and jumps down out of the turret happily.

Damyan is there all smiles and groon high fives her.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Damyan grabs her on impulse and gives her a kiss, when he realizes what he did he quickly turns her loose and tells Groon to get them in hyper as soon as possible.

After the little alien heads for the cockpit he turns back to Ally,"sorry did that on impulse...I'm used to longer chases due to Groon...need I say more."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Her heart jumped into her throat when he had pulled her in for the kiss. Now he was apologizing. She wasn't sure how to take that.

"It's ok. What did Groon normally do? Is he not a good shot?" She pulled her hair back behind her and dropped it so it was out of the way.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Damyan tells her of the last time while in the middle of the fight he took the cannons offline..."so you see he has very bad timing."

He walks into the lounge area dropping on a large out of place couch. "We have a few hours to kill, any ideas what to do?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm

"Oh! I see, and yes that is a very bad thing to do." Groon ignored her and hopped up on the couch next to Damyan. 

Looking at the little alien she grins. "I'm not sure, we could sit and talk or spar?" She takes the last seat on the couch and watches as Groon stretches out between them and chuckles.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Damyan grins figuring Groon is not going to move they might as well go spar. Leading her into the training bay he loosens up removing his shirt to reveal his muscled framed with a long scar running from his left shoulder down across his abdomen . He begins by doing several different martial arts forms and moves, then makes way for Ally to get ready.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Ailyn tosses her jacket on the floor and grabs a staff and makes to attack him with it. Her hair spins out around her as she twirls the staff. When she reaches him she takes a defensive stance and waits for the attack.

He attacks and she blocks with the staff. This goes on for several minutes.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Still fighting unarmed Damyan makes a feint to the left which Ally goes for his exposed right, as she does he spins around his hand splintering the staff in to two pieces. As they hit the floor Damyan back flips right out of her reach.

"Nice...what do you say to upping this fight a bit?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Ailyn grins. "Upping it how?" She stands ready to fight. She laughs a little, I am terrible with nun chucks I'm more likely to knock myself out and guns, well I would kill you with those. I'm the only woman on record for setting records in sniper training." 

Ally sits down a moment, something doesn't feel right in her shoe. She feels slightly at a loss. 'Libby' was the sniper record holder not Ailyn. After she fixes her shoe she looks at him and smiles a little sadly.

"Sorry, I just seem to have a problem that I need to deal with. See, I'm having a slight identity crisis. Libby has accomplishments and Ailyn has no past whatsoever. I can't help but want to be myself but I can't." She is trying to keep the tears back and is struggling. She makes for the door so she can go to her room.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Damyan catches her before she gets to the doorway, he pulls her in to him wiping away her tears with his finger. "Look I know you want your life back...its hard starting over I know. I think I know a way to get it back for you I just need to make a call first...you go clean up I'll find out."

After she leaves the room Damyan pulls out a portable com ties into the ships com system and places the call, a few minutes pass until the Admiral's grim visage enters the hologram. "Okay Admiral I'm listening what do you need?"

"I have a job for you and I feel you owe your race this one."

Damyan laughs out loud..."I owe no one a damn thing...if I choose to do this job you will pay my fee...are we clear?"

"Crystal...now the spy we captured has told us a lot of stuff including about your job on Luna and the crystals you stole...we need you since you have a way of getting in to and out of Hatarii space to steal us a supply of these...turns out they use them to power their tech, might be a solution for our colonies power issues as well as defenses...could balance the war out some."

Damyan takes it all in..."well if I take this job my fee will be steep. I have a friend who wants to be free of their military life without any repercussions for leaving. I just know you could cler that up without breaking a sweat...don't ask who it is, that doesn't matter because if you refuse my fee I will not go get them."

The Admiral curses under his breath, "fine...no matter who this person is I'll get them free...you have my word as a soldier on that."

"Well I guess we have a deal...I'll be in touch once I get them." Damyan cuts the com to go tell Ally the news.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Libby goes into her room and lays on her bed for a few minutes and lets the stress finally go. Afterwards she goes into her attached bathroom and washes her face. 

'Look at me' she thinks, remembering how sweet he had been bout her worries."Wow I am a mess."' She applies some makeup and finally decides she is presentable. 

Libby heads towards the galley and starts looking in the cabinet and fridge for something to cook. She turns on the music center and comes up with a quick easy meal and sets to cooking. A little while later she is dancing when she turns around to find Groon dancing on a table. Her laughter fills the air and Groon turns looking a little sheepish but he keeps on wiggling his butt having fun.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Damyan walks in to find them dancing away. After a few minutes pass they see him and he relays the entire conversation he had.

"Well what do you think?"

Groon just raises his hands up like what ever then he turns to Ally.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum