Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
Universal War - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
Universal War - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
Universal War - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
Universal War - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
Universal War - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
Universal War - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
Universal War - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
Universal War - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
Universal War - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Universal War

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Universal War - Page 6 Empty Re: Universal War

Post by Wolvel Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Damyan grumbles under his breath, "first off you don't get to ask questions...you're on my ship, second she can explain it to you, I don't have to tell you a damn thing."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Peter gave Damyan a weird look and walked right passed him and down the hall yelling, "LIBBY! WHERE are you?" He kept opening doors and when he opened her bedroom door he found her dressed but brushing her hair. Before she could say anything he grabbed her in a big bear hug and squeezed her silly. She screamed in surprise then realized who it was and started laughing. 

Libby hugged him and started laughing as Damyan rounded the corner looking angry.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Damyan grabs Peter by the neck slamming him against the wall getting in his face, "you need to understand something...I don't care who the hell you think you are...you do not barge your way through my ship...ARE WE CLEAR?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Peter winced and Clark put a gun to the back of Damyan's head and said. "Let go of my brother and I won't shoot you in the head."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:00 am

Damyan's blood boils as his mind screams to him who are these idiot to invade my ship and make demands..."I've got a better idea."
Still holding Peter against the wall Damyan mule kicks Clark in the groin, as he doubles over he tosses Peter into Clark making them hit the floor in a pile. The marks on his face begining to glow red as his temper flares he storms out of the room before he does something he regrets.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 am

Gasping at how Damyan just treated her brothers and irritated with them for bringing the chaos into her room, she yells at her brothers first. "First let me say something. I am totally thrilled that you looked for me.... BUT... What gives you the right to run around yelling and barging into someone's room?This is not your ship!"

Clark gets up dusting off his pants. "Why? Are you upset because we ruined your shower with your boyfriend?" Peter grinned and rubbed his jaw as his sister turned red from embarrassment and anger.

"Well, what choice did I have? He never argued that you were here. So I went looking for myself."

She walked over ans smacked Peter upside the head. "You're an obnoxious idiot, but I love you...and you too Clark." The trio hugged and sat on her bed to talk. 

After she explained what had happened and her decision to leave the military they agreed to behave and apologize to Damyan. 

Libby went to find him on her own. She found him in the cockpit and Groon slid out of her seat when she entered. "Hey, I'm sorry my brothers get a little, excited.They'll be leaving in a few minutes. Are you upset with me?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:28 am

"No...not with you, just idiots who think any ship is theirs to run through...I came in here to cool off before I did something to them that I'd regret is all." Damyan replied plotting a new course for their job. "Once their gone and we hit hyper remind me to change the lock code to keep Groon from doing this again."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:31 am

She nodded and gave him a quick kiss. "They would like to say goodbye to you. Please come?" She pulls him with her. "By the way, Clark figured out we were in the shower together." She looked very embarrassed about having gotten caught.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:34 am

"You're embarrassed about getting caught?" Damyan asks knowing she was, "hey better getting caught with someone than getting caught going solo."

He picks at her a bit as they enter the galley, his face now stern eyeing her brothers up, "you know its impolite to barge in without knocking...maybe next time you will use mnners aboard my ship?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:41 am

Libby's shock at what he said caused a delayed reaction and she was play punching him as they came into the galley.

Peter and Clark grinned at them as they were playing around. "Hey man we're sorry. I just get really worried about her, she is my twin. You better be taking care of her." Peter said happily.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:48 am

Damyan takes a seat across from the pair pulling Libby into his lap, "she's in good hands here...but we need to get going though."

Damyan then eases out from under Libby leaving for the cockpit to give her some time with her brothers.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am

Libby smiles and kisses him before he leaves the room.   Clark smiled and Peter started teasing her. "Hey if we don't make sure you are okay Diana is gonna hurt us." Libby grinned at her sister's protectiveness and nodded. "Yes she would really be pissed if you didn't check on me."

They kissed and hugged and the boys went back to their ship and Libby went back to the cockpit. "Okay, let's go! We have a job to do don't we?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum