Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
The Shadow Hunters EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
The Shadow Hunters EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
The Shadow Hunters EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
The Shadow Hunters EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
The Shadow Hunters EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
The Shadow Hunters EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
The Shadow Hunters EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
The Shadow Hunters EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
The Shadow Hunters EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Shadow Hunters

4 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Shadow Hunters Empty The Shadow Hunters

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 am

Wicked looks at the Headquarters as she pulls up on her motorcycle and notices all of the details. She takes in the 20ft walls surrounding the compound and the expansive gates in front. Pulling into the compound she sees the main building which houses the living quarters, medical and Research and development. The auto and plane garages are off to the left. Noticing the flowers and the grounds are well maintained she smiles to herself. With any luck things will go off without a hitch.

Putting her cycle in the garage she walks up the front steps and into the main building. The entrance is huge and she delights in the care that was taken to decorate it. There is art on the walls and a front room on the right. Ahead of her the hallway led to a set of elevators and another hallway. One side of the hallway led to the living quarters for the heroes and the other side led to the kitchen, another living room and further down the medical wing. Before she got to that hallway was her office. She went in and looked at the desk. "Hmm, not as bad as I expected. Now to find my key." She mumbled to herself. Grabbing a key off of the rack she made her way to the HQ Leader's rooms and let herself in.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Hunters Empty Re: The Shadow Hunters

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:43 am

Dire wolf brings his vette to a stop outside the walls, he looks it over grumbling under his breath about being stuck in another group, if it wasn't for his past chasing him he'd have no need for groups. He pulls his car into the expansive garage noticing the armament and the single thing out of place a lone motorcycle, guessing he's not the first to arrive he heads inside.

Once inside his stomach begins to growl, after the twelve hour drive he heads for the kitchen to scrounge up some food.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:00 am

After unpacking her clothes and putting her few things away Wicked pulled her hair down and brushed the knots out. After deciding that she looked less like a windblown biker she put her key into her pocket and set the lock with her fingerprints so she could put the key away. Hearing her stomach growl she decided to stop by her office before going to find something to eat. Satisfied that no one had been in there she followed the hallway to the kitchen. When she entered the room she saw a man.

Startled WIcked smiles and offers her hand as he turns around. "Hi, I'm Wicked, The League Leader, And you are?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:05 am

"Hungry..." he replies biting his sandwich. "The name is Dire Wolf, well my professional name is....you can call me Adam when not suited up."

He just finishes his food then as he places the plate in the sink,"which way are our personal rooms?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 am

Withdrawing her hand awkwardly Wicked opens the fridge. "Well, I am Wicked 24/7. Pulling out some things she makes a sandwich and cleans up her mess as she goes. Taking her sandwich with her she says "Follow me, I'll get you a key." Wicked exits the room and heads back to the office. Moments later he enters and she hands him a key to his room and notes it in the book what room he is in.
"You are down the hall to the right on the right. Let me know if you need anything." She looks at the map and says, "The gym and simulation room are in the far end of this wing. R&D is on the 3rd floor." He nods his head and takes the key.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:26 am

Walking in his room he unpacks the single bag he carries. Putting away the very few belongings he has and then carefully hanging his suit in the closet he crashes on the bed, his mind wandering. Unable to rest he decides to go get in a workout hoping it will relax him somewhat.

Setting the finger pad on the way out he goes the direction Wicked pointed him in. Trying to exorcise his inner demon he cuts loose on several machines until without even realizing he has formed metal hammers around his hands destroying the bag he was punching, "damn it I did it again." Cursing some more he begins to clean up the mess.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:35 am

After eating her sandwich Wicked decides to look around the HQ a little more and takes a visit to the medical wing. After talking to the doctors on staff she determines that they are going to be in good hands and heads up to the 3rd floor to check out R&D. Coming back with comlinks she dropped off most of them in the office closed the door and headed down to Dire Wolf's room. Knocking on the door and getting no answer she decides a good work out is in order.

Putting her hair into a pony tail she changes into her workout clothes and enters the gym. She sees that Dire Wolf has had a similar idea. Walking over to where he is hanging a new bag she smirks and hands him the comlink. "Killed the bag already huh?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:39 am

He hears Wicked's comment but decides instead of blowing her off to answer her this time. "Had a slight accident...best to leave it at that. Not trying to come across rude but to many past teammates have a tendency to wind up dead around me so I usually try to keep to myself." He proceeds to work the new bag while Wicked watches in hope he doesn't snap again. After about ten minutes and no accident he finishes up.

"So how did you wind up here?" he asks trying to be more sociable.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:48 am

She pulls out another bag and begins her kickboxing. "No problems there, I'm immortal. No dying for me, but I do feel pain. I just try to avoid that if I can help it. What are your powers?" A professional sparring partner comes out of the locker room and nods at Wicked who promptly nods then blocks his punch and lands a kick upside his head.

"Well, I have been working for the league of heroes for quite some time now. I guess they decided I needed a shiny new base. How about you? How did you get put here?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 am

"how I got put here," he pauses laughing a bit, "lets just say it was a mutual deal is all...I have several skeletons in my past and someone used one against me is all."

He walks over watching her spar a bit, "as to my powers..."

Dire Wolf stands there a moment then a silvery liquid erupts from his body coating it in a kind of body armor. "Well I can control this silver liquid in various ways....my other abilities are more passive...defensive in nature."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:02 am

Watching his armor come out she grins at the new sparing challenger and waives off the kickboxing opponent. Wicked smiles at Dire Wolf and asks, "Care for a little one on one?" She sees him nod and knowing he has no idea what her powers are she motions for him to attack her.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:07 am

He studies her moves and for every kick and punch she throws he counters effortlessly.

"C'mon Wicked you've gotta do better than that against me. I haven't survived one hundred and seventy-five years and not know how to block a few measly punches and kicks," he jabs at her.

He then lunges at her his fists now surrounded by solid metal silver balls.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:18 am

Wicked dodges his punch and shoots a fireball at him. His eyes widen and he smirks thinking 'now things are getting interesting.' She bends backwards almost to the ground to avoid his next punch. Turning she kicks into his back and he....
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 am

As her foot connects with his back he falls forward faking the hit he drops to the ground and does a sweep kick sending Wicked backwards into the wall.

"Time for the kid gloves to come off..." he smirks as the silver balls change into two foot long claws one on each hand. "Shall we..."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:32 am

As he comes at her with those huge claws Wicked flames up and her entire body is covered in flames. She soars into the air and shoots fireballs at him as she evades his claws by mere inches. "Nice! I thought you might have me for a second. Can you shoot flying daggers with those?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 am

"No but I can do this..." Dire Wolf changes them to spikes and he quickly scales the wall then leaps at her covering his body in a silvery armor as he slams into her. They crash onto the gym floor sending barbells and weights flying every where. He lands a severe punch to her face stunning her for a minute, "nice fight." he smirks getting to his feet.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 am

She kicks her feet out and flips him over pinning him with between legs and flames up. Even if she can't burn him she can sure make him HOT in that metal armor. Keeping him pinned proves to be relatively difficult as he is smooth in the armor and she soars up and drops him hard on the ground. Keeping a constant stream of fire flowing at him she sees the heat making his armor glow red.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 am

He starts laughing out ,"can you turn the heat up some more please...it feels relaxing." He starts walking towards a barbell picking it up he flings it above the fire stream aimed at her head.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Wicked sees the barbell and dives off to the right. Her fire stream stops and she catches the barbell. Flying at him she swings the barbell and bashes him in the side with it.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Staggering from the blow to his side making his armor drop, he swings a wild punch connecting upside her head. Getting his feet back under him he drops into a new fighting stance,"come and get me now..." a wry grin on his face as he looks to be up to something.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Her head flies back and she staggers. Regaining her balance she shoots a fireball at him, hitting him in the side. "You about ready for a break yet? We aren't supposed to be really fighting." She smirks.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:14 pm

The fireball explodes on his side burning his flesh...within a few minutes it heals itself, "we can take a break...but to be honest if you're gonna train to fight a real fight you have to go hard or not at all."

He grabs a couple bottles of water and tosses her one..."so when do the others arrive?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Laughing, "Oh I know, thats how we always train. We have a great simulation set up too. As to the others, I am not sure. I wasn't told when they would arrive." Wicked says as she walks and accepts the water. Guzzling it she is still breathing hard. "I love a good workout. So I see you're not going to have any trouble staying alive." She bluntly says. "Thats good." She walks into the hallway.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Grabbing a towel Dire Wolf wipes the sweat from his brow thinking to himself that maybe this team won't fall like the last one he was on. Picking up his bag he heads out in the hall towards his room wanting a hot shower.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Wicked Goes down the hallway to the office and sighs. The fax machine has gone a little crazy and she sees several orders about crime activity in the area. She calls Dire Wolf over the comm, " Dire Wolf it appears we have missions to run so hurry on up here." She headed to her room to change quickly. As soon as she got her hair brushed and her suit on she waited for him in the hall by her office.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum