Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Shadow Hunters

4 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Shadow Hunters - Page 10 Empty Re: The Shadow Hunters

Post by Side-Swipe Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 pm

As he begins to think small bits and pieces start to comeback. " You and I defied destiny to be together" he shakes his head as images of divine beings confronted them and their relationship. " We fought side by side with a guy named Leach, the twins Coheed and Cambria." "We married even fate folded to us, it couldn't keep us apart even death had no hold on me. It was you" he said. Wicked looked puzzled at that comment. " It was you that gave me the will to come back from the Godwave. It expelled me practically vomited me out. I was part of it and it part of me yet i brought an emptiness to it that it could not fill." He looks into her eyes " I promised you this once before and i promise it again, no power nor death neither creation itself will ever separate me from you, the pits of hell can not impede my love and desire to get to you. Babe I'm home." He grabs her and kisses her as if she held the very air he needs to live.
Side-Swipe
Side-Swipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Bellare's head tilts and smirks, "What about angels trodding the Earth? You seem to forget that Wicked IS an angel."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:57 pm

As always, his kisses turned her knees to jello. Wicked was filled with such joy she couldn't stop the tears. Swipe looked up as they burnt his shoulder. Noticing she waved them off and laughed. "Oh Swipe I am so glad you remember." Her arms wrapped around him tightly. She had missed his touch, even when she couldn't remember him she knew she had her soulmate and just couldn't find him. Kissing him repeatedly she couldn't take her eyes or her hands off of him for fear he might disappear again.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:59 pm

"Then maybe it is tied to something she has done before...unless its a place. That damn sensei is a cryptic old nut." War replies pulling his mask off wiping his eyes, he gets to his feet."Either way it can wait a bit...I need some sleep, catch you guys later."

As War Monger leaves the room Dire ponders the entire mess,"I wonder if it meant a true angel such as Wicked or possibly Los Angeles...it makes no damn sense.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Side-Swipe Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:04 pm

"So" he says as he looks at her. "What happened to everyone after i...... , you know......., was gone?" "And how long have i been gone?" "Wheres the team?" He catches himself from bombarding her with so many questions. " My memory is not fully restored but it is all coming back to me. Is there a place where we can sit and talk?" He looks at himself all wet like a shaggy dog and smiles at her "maybe even shower?"
Side-Swipe
Side-Swipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:10 pm

"It might" She takes off her weapons and sits next to him. Turning sideways so her head is in his lap she says " Wicked is an angel and the old angel Stomping grounds is Los Angeles and she closed the gates of hell in Los Angeles just a couple of years ago." She looks up at his face and he is looking at her funny as she pulls his face down to hers and she kisses him. Grinning she says, "I wanted your attention."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Wicked smiles and pulls him over to the Hot springs she had brought him up to. "The team has been disbanded and sent to other teams to continue the fight. I flipped out a bit after you left...I wasn't fit to lead for a while. They couldn't console me so God hid all of you. Everyone lost all memories of you, the trigger must have been my seeing you again. Thats when it all flooded back to me." Wicked starts to disrobe in front of him and steps slowly into the water, her eyes locked with his.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Grinning back kissing her long and slow,"well it'd go against my southern gentleman training to ignore such a beautiful woman wanting my attention."
Wincing as his side still hurts a bit,"ouch..haven't had to wait this long since eighteen sixty-two...it feels better still may need some TLC to help it along." he says with a sly grin on his lips as he looks at her.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Side-Swipe Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Skinny dipping why not, he thinks. He jumps in head first barely breaking the water. " So whats this new team youve gotten yourself into?" He says as he gropes her from behind with a huge hug. He places his chin on her shoulder so he can hear her voice right by his ear as he has for many years. "Its not quite Eden but its definitely heaven for me" he says as he looks at the hot springs with an Eden joke just letting wicked know he remembers a bit more.
Side-Swipe
Side-Swipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Bellare smiles devilishly and sits up pulling his shirt over his head and looking at his side. The outside of it was almost totally healed. She pulled him up, into the bedroom and then she pushed him onto the bed, tossing his shoes onto the floor. Then she looked at him with a lusty smirk just before she straddled him and kissed him deeply. "Well maybe I should put you to bed to rest." Bella murmured. He responded to her kisses with a moan as he pulled her back to him.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Grinning from ear to ear Dire tightens his hold on her, crushing her tight to him as his lust filled kisses lets her know just how he feels about her,"so how much are we going to actually rest" he asks with a smirk on his lips.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Gasping at his touch as his body leans into hers she melts against him and smiles when he mentions Eden. "you are remembering almost everything now aren't you?" She turned in his arms and he kissed her deeply and she returned his kisses as if it were the last time. She couldn't contain her love for him and she nearly knocked him to the ground. He caught her, as always, and pulled her onto him in the water.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Bellare grinned and raised up pulling her top off and undoing her skirt and underthings. "I think we might later." She said with a chuckle. "I think we need something else right now, don't you?" She undid his pants and yanked them off.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:45 pm

"Woman you read my mind" Dire grabs her pulling her into him kissing her lips then down her neck and back up. He can feel her body moving in tune with his touch as her hands roam his body in the same fever his runs over hers.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Side-Swipe Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 pm

He grabs her by the waist as she slides onto him by the water. And he says "well there are certain sensations that im having trouble remembering" with a sly wink. He gently kisses her collar bone and says "babe ive missed this"
Side-Swipe
Side-Swipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Chuckling Bellare kisses him and touches him in ways that make him moan. As he enters her she throws her head back and moves against him. His hands touch her making her crazy and Bellare begins to use her super speed while on top of him and she slows down every few minutes to kiss him and catch her breath. "Dire..." She moans, and she giggles when he flips her onto her back.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Wicked sighs happily and kisses him as he starts to move against her. "I know, I have missed this too my love. I couldn't live without you and I made everyone around me crazy and ...." She gasps and moves against him completely engrossed in their lovemaking. Her hands pull his mouth to hers and she shows him exactly how much love she has for him.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:17 pm

"Baby its not a race..we can take all the time we want" Dire says between kisses as their rythym goes in sync with one another. Their breathing getting ragged as their desires wash over them.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Bellare loved his feel against her, inside of her and his lips and hands all over her. She let herself feel for the first time in a long time. Her hands glided all over his body in exploration. Her gasps and movements made him moan against her skin. "Oh god baby...You make me feel....so good" she murmured into his ear.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:12 pm

"And you make me feel that way as well..." Dire lets his body give in to her completly, he can't remember ever feeling the way he does about her...its new to him and it feels right. As they take in each other the night fades away until day. They, finally sated fall asleep in each others arms, Dire can't remember ever being this happy.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Afterwards, Wicked and Sideswipe fall asleep in each other's arms.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:33 pm

War Monger begins to stir, sitting up in bed his head hurting from lack of continous sleep he picks up his com link and calls,"hey Wicked...when you get this message we need to talk about either getting me a new room away from Bellare and Dire or seeing about sound proofing my room....all night long got a little bit old."

Putting the com away he heads for the shower.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Wicked hears her com and listens, chuckling to herself as she snuggles against Swipe she says "OK, I'll look into it."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Dire begins to stir stretching as he yawns, he looks at his comm to see several messages form War complaining about some noise. Wondering what noise he eases out of bed then grins realizing what noise he meant..."serves the perv right for listening"
Looking back at Bellare still fast asleep he strokes her hair then heads for a quick shower.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Bellare wakes slowly stretching nearly the entire length of the bed. She hears the shower before she opens her eyes and gets up and yawns. Smiling she walks into the bathroom and joins him in the shower. "Morning Dire," She smiles and sneaks past him into the water and begins washing her hair.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum