Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Shadow Hunters

4 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shadow Hunters

Post by Wolvel Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Putting out the remnants of the fireball and listening to her yell he waits calmly for a chance to intervene. After a few minutes of yelling he gets tired of her mouth and turns and begins walking away.

"It was either your bike or half of the ENTIRE block of buildings...the weapon they had was something from my past. Luckily I saw it in time to PROTECT everyone near here....want to finish this I'll see you at the base." he snaps not even bothering to look at her as he walks on.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 pm

"Damn it DIRE!" Wicked was so frustrated she forgot about her gunshot wound. She raised her arm to shoot a fireball at him and shrieked in pain. The fireball went out and she grabbed her shoulder.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Dire Wolf lets out a loud sigh, and turns back to see her grabbing her shoulder, walking over to her he examines the wound, forming a small scalpel from his silver metal he tells her to grit her teeth and before she can argue he plucks the bullet out with quick flick of the blade. "Got a little sloppy huh? We need to get that wound cleaned before it festers."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:12 pm

"I did not get sloppy I didn't know he was there. " she says gritting her teeth as he fusses with it. "Thanks. Our 4th mission was picked up by the cops before we got to it so we are done now. We can go back to the HQ." Wicked says in pain and tired of fighting with him. Wrapping her arm around his waist she says, "hold on we are flying back." Raising into the air she feels him hold onto her waist and look over her shoulder. This actually makes her feel awkward as their bodies are now touching in a very personal way. Kicking herself mentally she ignored the feelings and flew them back to the HQ. Landing she felt him let go and she walked inside and down the hall to medical.

"Oh, you owe me $160,000 next time take YOUR own vehicle!" she scolded walking through the medical bay doors.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

"Well my bill for your field surgery was $180,000 so technically you owe me $20,000....and I just had the 'vette waxed." Dire Wolf smirks knowing it'll get a rise out of her, he heads towards the kitchen for a snack thinking that this place just might be okay after all.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 am

was looking around to see what kind of weapons they have here for pratice,notice a katana in a sheath eyeing that, she did say use what i need for praticing as i head over to grab t it u see some thowing knives too..nice ,grabs the sword and knives,

i start nibblly dancing with sword swing it siliently ,left right ,summer saults up and stabs dummy turns with a side kick then thows 2 knives across the room hitting a bull eye target close to the center..did this a few times
think how well balanced the sword and knives are. these will do.

tired of this went for a shower to get the sweat off if anyone came in to shower room would have seen a lot of scaring on my back .thinking when done here time to pratice traformation of human kind.

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 am

Wicked woke up and looked at her shoulder. It felt a little stiff but that healing salve that the doctor put on it had it almost finished healing up. She lay there a moment and reached for her cell phone. She put in a phone call to her friend Cristiano Silei and put in an order for something special. "I'll have them there for you tonight Wicked my darling. I owe you so much more than that." Wicked caught up with her friend for a few minutes and when she got off the phone she felt much better.

Getting up, she dressed in her sweats and a pony tail. She passes the office and goes down to the kitchen and comes back to her office with a bannana. Sitting down she sees the paperwork to be done on the missions from last night and starts her growing mound of paperwork. She turns on the radio next to her desk listens to some heavy metal while banging away at the pile of work.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Meanwhile back at the site of DireWolf's fight...

In the shadows a figure watches as their target and a possible new enemy flying away. Looking over the scene as police sirens close in ever closer...a clawed hand reaches out from the darkness and a blue mist escapes from its fingers surrounding the four thugs tied up. After a minute the mist evaporates leaving only four small piles of dirt and the ropes still tied in the knot. The figure then raises his other hand and the weapon that was used flies from its resting place behind the dumpster to their hand. "Can't be having myself exposed this soon...oh no that will just not do." then in a plume of green smoke the figure vanishes.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Wicked got a call from the front gate that "it" was here. She went outside to check it out. Her eyes brightened at the sight of them. She smirked and beeped Dire on the comlink. "Dire, could you come outside by the garage please?" After about 5 minutes she decided to go get him. Walking back inside she thought maybe she had over reacted about the bike last night.
Gingerly stepping up to his door she knocked and called his name. "Dire?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:48 pm

The door opens and a disheveled Dire Wolf opens the door, his hair hanging ragged around his face, wearing a tattered robe he answers in a gravelly voice, "what do you want...its still morning, supposed to be still asleep" He then shuts the door in her face.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:56 pm

"Dire...wait no I...UGH!" She bangs on the door this time and when it opens and she walks in. "Dire I have something for you outside and I need you to come see it. Come on, please." She waits for his response and smirks at his appearance. "You need a new robe."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Dire grumbles as she strides in..."fine give me a minute to dress" He drops his robe mooning Wicked in the process, she turns away red faced and in a few minutes he has on a worn t-shirt and faded jeans. "Okay lets go see this thing..."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm

She Smirks at him and falls into step next to him and walks to the garage. "I felt kinda bad about yelling at you about my bike, so I got you something I think you might like. The black one is mine but the blue one is yours." She slid the door back and he was standing in front of 2 Superbike 848 EVO Corse SE's. The black one said' Wicked' and had flames on the side. The blue one was the perfect shade. "I hope you like it." Wicked tried to determine his reaction.

The Shadow Hunters - Page 3 Model-Page_2013_SBK848evo_Corse_01_960x420
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Dire eyes the bike giving it the once over. "it'll do...look I know we may have got off on a bad foot, but let me explain one thing...I take my job seriously, when it come to protecting I do what ever it takes and use what ever it takes to do so. So I'll repay you for the other bike, just you need to understand I do what I do and I do it well."

He walks over to check the bike out, as he does he eyes her face to see how she takes in his statement.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 pm

after trying off went to my room and cross legged,thinking of who i should try to change to ,well better not do dire or wicked,my get them mad,,will try the gardener,getting fustrated only being able to half change,gives up in fustraution,goes for a walk out side and sees 2 bikes in the garage,eyeing them nice rides,i need one of thoughs mumbling

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 pm

"I figured as much and in the same circumstances I might have done the same thing. Thats why I decided to forgive the debt. There is no need to pay me back, I have more than I could spend in 5 lifetimes." Wicked smiled at his obvious interest in the bike and turned to walk back inside. Looking up she sees the Silver and waves. "Morning!"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Dire turns and follows Wicked back inside, "I'm actually on my third vette in two years due to fights myself....so who is the shifter anyway?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 pm

"This is Silver. She is going to need some defensive training but I think she will work out well. Maybe you could work with her? I need to get back to the office, my paperwork keeps flying out of the fax machine as fast as I can empty it its full again." Wicked grinned and nodded to Silver. "Thats Dire, he's not so bad. He will work with you on your defenses ok?" Wicked walked back to the HQ and went inside.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

MMM HI ,defence skills !!uh i think i can do ok,but ok ,looks at Dire so what room and will see what you can teach me,grinning

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:12 pm

"Well we might as well use the training gym...its this way." he pauses to pull out a set of car keys and tosses them to Silver. "Take those its to the Corvette over there, its been upgraded throughout....you'll need transport and since I have a bike now...enjoy."

Opening the door he leads her to the gym, entering he turns and faces her as he pulls his long hair back in a pony tail. "Okay since I have no idea what you r powers are can you demonstrate for me?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Bellare shimmers in and an alarm sounds in Wicked's office letting her know someone teleported into the HQ. Bellare walks into the office as Wicked stands up and Wicked smiles wide and hugs her. "I am so glad to see you Bellare! It has been too long!" Wicked grabbed a key and lead her down the hallway to her room. She looks up as the HQ staff wheels in a rack of clothing into both Silver's and Dire's rooms and she chuckles to herself. "Am I the not the first here?" Bellare asked her old friend. "No, we have 2 here already as of yesterday." She caught her up on Silver and Dire.

Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Standing in the shadows outside the HQ the figure from the battle scene earlier studies the outside then begins to chant some undead language.

After a few minutes pass the figure curses under their breath,"damn it...not here...how in the hell did one of those go unnoticed for so long....damn him for having that kind of help this time...need to rethink this for awhile."

Then in a familiar plume of smoke they vanish.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 pm

A bright yellow fireball streaks towards the HQ as it nears the outer wall it slows down then hovers above. After a few minutes it drops down behind the wall as the flames vanish they leave a man behind in their place. He looks over the outside then heads for the front door.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:38 pm

well i can take animal forms as you saw and do have there abiltys of what ever animal.i breath under water,teleport,and well lighting reflexes and ecute hearing ,still learning shifting to other human forms,sometimes get this eletirc charge lighting thing ,but not sure how ,just comes on it own when i get real angree

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:43 am

An alarm goes off in Wicked's office and she jumps up and runs for the front door flaming up as she hits the outside. She sees a man walking towards her. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She watches him walk towards her. Seeing he is be very casual in his demeanor she relaxes a little and waits for him to answer her.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum