Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Shadow Hunters

4 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Shadow Hunters - Page 4 Empty Re: The Shadow Hunters

Post by Wolvel Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Dire Wolf takes in all of Silver's powers and ponders his mode of training, after a few minutes pass he picks up a pair of bo staffs and tosses her one. "Okay since you need defense training we will start with the basics...no powers. The idea is the stronger you get and the faster you get in this form it will trickle down to the other forms as well...now get ready"

He turns around facing away from her then without warning leaps at her swinging the staff at her midsection.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 pm

He looks around taking in the entire layout. Wearing his suit of body armor including a full head mask, colored in contrasting black and white tones he calmly walks over to her. "My name is War Monger and I'm looking for one Dire Wolf. I was told he had been assigned to this base...if its true then you may need my help...is there a place to talk in private."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:44 pm

watching Dire closly,seeing him pick up a staff,i start to bend my knees a bit getting ready to jump incase,seeing a twist movment coming from his mucles ,i leep backward as i feel wind at my back side,know sitting in a crouching postoin 1 hand i floorfacing him ,i spring like a cat at him going for the staff ,grab it but slipped in my hands (being he was holding it tight)as i went over his head to behind him summer saulted seeing the wall coming close jumped off wall facing him and in crouching postion watch his nexted move.

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Wicked looks at him suspiciously. "Who are you to Dire and why would he need your help?" Wicked looks at him and calls Dire on the comlink. "Dire? There is someone named War Monger here to see you? Do you know this guy?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Dire Wolf grins watching her moves,"not too bad...now try this"
He dives in her direction and as expected she tries to dodge but he grabs her ankle flipping her into the air. He gets to his feet,"not bad at all....you think fast on your feet...now try this" He grabs a medicine ball and throws it at her as she is in the air.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:58 pm

War Monger just shakes his head,"I take it Dire still keeps his past quiet...We go way back to our first hero team. But the reason I was sent is...well its not good. Can we go into your office and I'll explain more."

No sooner does he finish when Wicked's com goes off "can't right now...training our new recruit"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Wicked looks at Warmonger and says into her comlink. "Ok when you are finished come to my office please. He will be waiting." To Warmonger she says "Yes he is pretty quiet about his past. We haven't really discussed it as of yet. So tell me, what is going on?" She motions for him to follow her and they go into her office.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:11 pm

War Monger follows her into the office where he sees another female sitting there quietly...figuring she is part of this team he proceeds to explain. "Well...it seems the last three teams that he has been on have been wiped out, Dire the only survivor. I have a clue who is doing it, and I hope I'm wrong...So with your permission I'd like to join your new team, maybe help keep soem of you guys alive this time."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Wicked smirked and Bellare laughed. "I am certain that you think you are saving us by joining and I appreciate your help and will be glad to have you join our team. However, this is Bellare, Goddess of War and I am Wicked, The Guardian Angel of Fire. Both immortal and we don't do too shabby ourselves. Bellare is grinning from ear to ear at War Monger and wondering if he thought they were helpless because they are women. Bellare smiled and stood up to shake his hand. Bellare extended her hand and smiled brightly. "It is my pleasure to meet you."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Taking her hand and shaking it, "No disrespect...just going by what I know is all. Immortals huh....just maybe...just maybe...So if I'm staying got a room for me?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Bellare nods and Wicked hands him a key. "Bellare can show you to your room. I'll go see how Dire is doing with Silver." They parted and Wicked entered the gym and leaned back against the wall to watch.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:08 am

As Bellare leads War Monger to the room he pauses as he hears the fight, "damn it I still need to speak to him...think we can stop there first?"
Bellare doesn't say a word, instead she guides him to the gym. Walking inside he sees Dire going full speed against some woman. "Dire Wolf you rebel ass what are you doing here of all places?"

"War Monger???...What the hell do you want you yankee bastard?" Dire yells back.

"We need to talk..." replies War Monger.

Dire Wolf motions for Bellare to step in his place,"Silver train with Bellare here I have other business...and remember you two no powers this session."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:52 am

Bellare gladly steps up to train Silver. Pulling out one of her swords she starts watching her then she charges and Silver dodges and moves. Wicked watches the men talk animatedly and Bellare and Silver train. She looks down as her com goes off and she heads back to her office.

Bellare continues to work with Silver. Bellare stops, puts down her sword and goes in for hand to hand combat and works on teaching Silver some very effective moves. She is very please at Silver's speed and fearlessness. She is a quick learner and is sure that with practice she will be fine.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 am

as dire thows the ball,i put my hands on the ball and jumps higher bouces off the ceiling with all 4 spring to the wall like a jumping spider holding on a crack with my fingers for a minute then leaps to the floor summer saulting to a stand,as i see a new comer coming in with wicked

watching as they leave and wicked leaves know the new comer is going to see what i know or train me.

i bow as i see her come with a sword,i quickly pull mine out moving sidwards fast swinging 2 in unison twisting around to her back nipping 1 button off her shirt as i move behind her and face her back smiling as she turns and looks at me,she puts the sword away and starts hand to hand combat.i usly transform into a bear or another animal for hand to hand but dont want to hurt anyone so i work with her with speed and agiltiy

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Bellare and Silver work for about an hour. At that time Bellare tosses her a water bottle and a towel. "You did well. That is all for now though. I still need to unpack. Wick says you got in yesterday, how do you like it so far?" After chatting with Silver for a few minutes Bellare excuses herself and heads to her room to shower, change and unpack.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 pm

Dire Wolf leads War Monger to the kitchen and grabs a couple bottles of water from the fridge, he tosses one to War,"so what brings you here anyway?"

Opening the water and gulping down half of it War Monger locks eyes with Dire,"well I won't lie to you, we have too much history for that...the powers that be who run these hero teams wanted me to find out why the last three teams were wiped out down to the last member...except you."

Dire swallows some water, "....its simple....you know who is back, I can feel it in my bones. I'm telling you that they are the reason each team died, because I'm too hard to be killed so kill the ones around me."

"Damn...it took all of us last time to lock them away...and our old team was one of the powerhouse teams of old...but just maybe, with these immortals on this new team...maybe we can lock them away again. When are you going to tell them?"

Dire just crosses his arms and in a low monotone voice,"I'm not."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Wicked comes around the corner and opens the fridge and grabs a drink. Opening it she sees the two talking and smiles. "Hey guys, so whats the big important emergency War Monger?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:11 pm

War just finishes his water,"no emergency...yet....my advise is to talk to Dire. Myself I need a shower...if you need me I'll be in my quarters."

Dire turns to leave the room, he feels Wicked's burning gaze on him. He turns to face her..."you're wanting to ask somethin'...go for it."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Smiling, she says "I get the distinct feeling you are not telling me something. Is there somenthing I should know? Something about your past? If you don't tell me I'll do some research." She grinned.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 pm

"Research all you want, won't find anything...War was just asking about the last teams I was on is all." Dire grabs another two bottles handing one to Wicked. "Its nothing that should concern you...it was about an old case, wanted to know if I had any info on it through those teams."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm

"Oh, well after War Monger got here I did a little checking up on you. Guess what I found? Your last three teams are all dead....should I be worried?" Wicked said knowing he was being cagey.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 pm

"Why be worried their all dead, so unless we have a zombie infestation we should be good" Dire replies with a wry grin. "Now lets both quit playing chase and you ask your real questions...okay, you want answers I can tell...but only if you ask the right questions."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Wicked grins and leans against the wall, "Okay, what happened to your teams and who killed them? How is it that you are the only one left?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Dire lets out a deep long laugh..."now we're getting somewhere...who killed them...an old enemy I think is all I will say at this point. As far as War and I know that particular enemy should be locked away so it may be a copy cat killer....One thing about me I don't speculate, I use facts....As to why I'm the only one left....I'm awfully hard to kill."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 pm

"I need to know who you think it was so I can get intel on him in just in case. How is it that you don't KNOW and you only suspect? Didn't you see who was killing them and after you?" Wicked is not believing him.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum