Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Shadow Hunters

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Shadow Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shadow Hunters

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Stepping out of the shower he hears his com go off and sighs a bit hoping this will go smoother than the last mission. Grabbing his suit he dresses quick and meets her in the hallway. "What's going on?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:05 pm

"Which one would you like? We have a few to choose from." She hands him a couple of sheets that are located near each other. "Do you want to handle those 2 on your own? I have 2 on the other side of town to get. We could do all of them together or split them up."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 pm

He looks over the sheets then looks back at her, "doesn't matter either way, you're in charge so you make the call."

He waits for her reply his mind full of memories flooding back, he pushes them back from where they came determined not for that to happen again.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 pm

driving a 67n firebird converatle at top speed being chased by theives ,they smashed into the side of the car shooting at me i managed to push them off the road,but know they will be back at me with force ,but car is steaming ,means i have to find new transportion,ah i side road,skidds to a halt,gets out sets my bag of clothes in the gas peddle ties staring wheel with my shit ,slams it in gear down the road it goes ,as i watch a tear falls ,dam loved that car,i run into the tall grass as i see them coming full speed after the car .i start for the sdoe road and hear another car,changes form to a horse fast and starts grazing ,watch it slowly going by..o start my way down the road and see i large 20ft walls surrounding the compound and the expansive gates in front. runnig into the compound i see a flower bed being a horse i walk over and start eating,looking around to see if anyone around,ah water barrel need some water so dam thursty trots over to water barrel still watchung to see if anyone comes around.

Last edited by silvrghost on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 pm

"Let's go together, we'll see how it goes from there." Wicked turns and they walk towards the front door. Once outside she sees a horse in the compound. "What the? She taps her comm and asks the groundskeeper if there is a horse supposed to be on the premises. When she receives the answer "No maam" she walks towards it and looks into it's eyes. "Hey, what are you doing here?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Dire Wolf walks out and sees Wicked talking to a horse. He decides it must be something she does and goes to double check his gear.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:19 pm

looks at her close not sure what to do so shakes head as a horse does,and walks backwards slow watching causly

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:37 pm

"Whoa now girl." Wicked calls on her commlink to the groundskeeper to come get this horse and find out who it belongs too. She looks over and sees Dire Wolf waiting on her and she tells the groundskeeper to hurry that she has missions to go do.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 pm

turns head in the direction she was calling to ,see someone coming ,thinks teleports behind the lady starts running to side of building and chnges to a mouse trying to bury in the grass next to building

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Wicked turns startled and sees the shifting and chases the mouse til she catches her and dangles her from her tail. "Ok transform to your human self NOW!" She aims a fireball at her. "If you don't you are a fried mouse.!"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:07 pm

squeeks and chnges to a female ,long blackhair with sliver streaks here and there,tan skinned about 150 lbs muscilar,6ft tall.sorry mam ,i very cousous i been chased by meny,just trying to fine aplace to rest for a time and saw this plce

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Dire Wolf grabs a seat out front watching the entire thing laughing so hard he falls out of his chair.
"Ya'll two are a riot...I should record it and make a fortune."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Wicked tosses Dire Wolf an aggravated look and looks back at Silverghost. "DIre can you start on that list and I'll catch up." Pulling the girl into the HQ she tells her "We need to find you a room and get you set up. I think you will fit right in. I just need to figure out all of your powers." Wicked takes her into the office. "What is your name and what are your powers?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:24 pm

well i can breath under water ,my mother figured that out when she tryed to drown me and it wouldnt work,i can talk to animals all kinds and you saaw i can teleport still working on that its new to me,and chnge into any animal i have seen also have what ever they can do,like a snake has posion i will to ,a bear streghth i gain that ,i can chnge into others but that is harder and takes me to ling,still learning

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Dire Wolf grabs his bag and heads for the garage, taking a black and red motorcycle he heads for the city to the location on the first sheet of paper. His mind drifts as he makes the fifteen minute ride back to his mercenary days, glad they are behind him but still wondering when it will rear its ugly head again.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 pm

"OKay well here you can be a great help to us." Wicked grabs a key for her and signs her into a room. "Come with me." Wicked waits for her to follow and leads her to a room down the right hall into a room on the left. Wicked instructs her as to where everything is and then shows her her room. Hitting her comlink she hands one to Silverghost and shows her how to use it. "I'll get R&D sown here to get you a uniform that will shift with you so you won't end up naked."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silvrghost Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:45 pm

thanks for the clothes ,lost all mine back on the road with my weapons,i know how to you meny weapns but the sword i best at,what do you do here??

silvrghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:32 am

"We are a hero, For lack of a better term, network that lives in compounds across the country and helps to control crime in local areas. Shadow Hunters is the name of our League and we work together to bring the "mutant" heroes and naturally born heroes to work together to do a common good." Wicked sighs. "You will need to train before you can go out on missions. You can go into the simulation room to train with the computer or I can get a trainer to work with you. I can't let you out into the field thought until I test you to make sure you won't get killed. Okay, feel free to start working out and practicing your shifting in the gym right down the hall. We call it a gym but its really a general term for it. There is no fighting ring, but we fight in there in full on warfare. Live action training is ......uh dangerous. Here is your comlink. I am off to go run a couple of missions if Dire hasn't beaten me to it yet. I'll be back later. Call me on my com if you need me." With that Wicked walked out muttering. "If Dire hurts my bike I'll break him into pieces!"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Wicked bursts into flames and takes off soaring into the city. She is on the far side of the city and she sees the gang activity that was reported. There are a couple of thugs beating on a young man and they are stealing from his house. There appears to be about 4 or 5 of them. Wicked swoops in blasting the guys beating on the young man with a couple of fireballs. Grabbing the young man she flies a couple of blocks away and drops him at the ER entrance. She blazes a trail back to the house and she hears the cops in the distance. She quells her fire and goes into the house and punches the first thief while doing a spin kick to the face on the second. When the third comes in she squeezes his nuts so hard his eyes pop as she back kicks the first one in the knee caps. Watching her captors she pulls them outside and drops them in a pile and waits for the cops to take them away. The grinning cop smiles and winks at her as she waves goodbye.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Making his way into the city, hearing screams he guns the bike on until he sees their source. Leaping off of the bike he lands on top of the screaming woman just as the group of armed thugs open fire, his body gets hit multiple time until the clicking sounds of empty guns fills the air, his body already pushing the bullets out he stands up and faces them, "my turn."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Wicked hits her com and it beeps on Dire's end. "Dire I got the 42nd street mission done do you need help?" She can see that he is on 12th and 5th so she goes on to the 48th street address.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:53 pm

"Nope I got these fools right where I want them....you go have your little fun," Dire Wolf replies with a sly grin on his lips. Turning to face the largest of the four, "you first little man."

The thug stands about six feet eight inches tall weighing around three hundred pounds, "little man...I'll crush you pretty boy"

Dire Wolf grins and leaps at him slamming his fist hard into the thugs jaw, the sounds of bone snapping as he does. Staggering back the thug swings wildly in the air missing their target repeatedly. Landing a hard metal covered boot to the head Dire Wolf knocks the big thug out cold, he turns to see the others drop their guns and start to flee,"not so fast...I'm just warming up"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:11 pm

"OK hollar if you need me." Wicked turns and drops into the area and hides in the shadows lurking to see who the troublemaker is . She hears a gunshot and sees a man fall off of a building. Racing into the air she reaches him just as she hears a second shot and feels a sting in her shoulder. "SON OF A Bitch that hurt!" She curses a string of obscenities and lays the dead man on the ground.

Raising into the air Wicked throws a fireball at him and watches his clothes catch fire. She lands on the roof and he shoots at her again as he runs trying to put the fire out. Dodging the second bullet easily she knocks him to the ground and stomps on his hand making him drop the gun. Screaming in pain he curses her for burning him.

Wicked taps her comlink and calls 911. She waves the cops up as soon as they get there.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

As dire Wolf gives chase the trio pulls out a strange looking device, seeing and recognizing it he pulls up for a split second near the bike..."how in the hell did they get that...unless...no he's nowhere near here."

The thug holding the weapon, it looks like a tree branch yet it shoots a stream of liquid fire towards him. Reacting as fast as he can grabbing the bike he tosses it at them. The stream hits the bike in the fuel tank right above the name "Wicked" in bright flaming letters causing a massive explosion, sending everyone flying. Dire Wolf gets to his feet first and moves fast to tie up the foursome, he signals for the police to arrive and starts walking knowing he has a fight ahead of him over the bike.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Her shoulder throbbing, Wicked was headed towards Dire's location when she heard the explosion. Kicking it into high gear she got there just in time to see pieces of her motorcycle all around the area. Gasping at seeing her name on the piece landing on the ground near the wall she became even more irate.

Seeing red she flies after Dire and blasts him with a fireball "DIRE!" How DARE you take and DESTROY My BIKE!"

She lands on the ground her breasts heaving and body shaking in anger and continues, "That was a $160,000 bike! They only made 52 of the Icon Sheene and I waited for 2 YEARS to get it!"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum