Imagination Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The world of Aeolus
The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:36 pm by Wolvel

» Universal War
The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 am by Wicked

» Talisman..
The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm by Wolvel

» Talisman (OOC Thread)
The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm by Wolvel

» The Shadow Hunters
The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm by Wolvel

» Sideswipe permission
The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm by Wicked

» Thrift Shop Hula Hoop Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am by Wicked

» Amazing Tron Dance
The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am by Wicked

» Amazing Drum Show!
The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am by Wicked

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Shadow Hunters

4 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Shadow Hunters - Page 8 Empty Re: The Shadow Hunters

Post by Wolvel Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Dire sees Bellare all pissed off and decides the best course of action is to wait it out and see where this goes. Not wanting to interfere he walks between them quickly and goes to the fridge,"don't mind me."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Wicked laughs even harder and Bellare watches as a part of the metal collapses on Wicked and cuts her across the leg deep. Bellare watches as it cauterized itself closed. "WICK!" Bellare yells happily. "You did it!" She grabs her up and points to the closed gash. "You cauterized it!" Still giggling Wicked says, "Well how about that! We are having a great day you and I! You almost get laid and I get one of my powers back!" Bellare Kicked her for that and stomped outside. "Ouch!!!!" Wicked crawls still laughing to hard into the kitchen and climbs into a chair. Grinning at Dire she says, "Dude, you have no idea how bad you got to her."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

https://wickandwolrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Dire Wolf just calmly grins sipping his drink.Then deciding a pissed off goddess of war might be a bad thing he heads outside after her.

"Okay now you need to calm down, she was just picking at you the same way War was picking at me...You wanted her to come back alive so to speak and its working....now did I really get to you like that or was she just trying to piss you off? That's the real question here."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Bellare blushes and tries not to smile but it doesn't work. "Yes, okay? Yes you did. I don't distract easily but you definitely distract me. I wasn't expecting it and it caught me off guard. It's been a long time since I...had an interest in someone." Bellare blushes and stares into his eyes.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Caught off guard a bit himself Dire meets her gaze with his own,"I know the feelin'...and its hard to admit when you do after a long time alone its easier to ignore almost everything around you except your work or hobby...I myself have been alone a long time...when I split from Mind Bomb I figured there would be no one else left to be able to tame this ole wolf...looks like I may have been wrong." then without warning or caring he grabs her pulling her tight to him kissing her again.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Wicked looks out the window and smiles. "Hey. Maintenance needs to fix the kitchen." She calls into her com to the maintenance office.

Bellare kisses him back and feels another explosion inside. When she opens her eyes he seems to be having the same experience. Breathless she asks, "So now what? I don't want just a fling. If that's all you are looking for tell me now." She licks her lips anxiously awaiting his answer but not wanting to leave his embrace.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:13 pm

"Now what...I don't do flings...not how I was raised. When I was born you courted your woman to be, and even through everything I have done I still have my morals...so if you wish to pursue this as I do it won't be just a fling or one night stand." Dire searches her face looking to read how she takes in what he said.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Bellare smiles wide and kisses him deeply again. "I would like that very much." Hugging herself to him she feels better than she has in a long while.

Meanwhile, Wicked is in her office finishing off the bottle no one noticed before. Stumbling down the hall she goes into her room and passes out on the bed. In her nearly unconscious state she can almost see who is missing from her memories.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm

As the bright ball of light fades War Monger descends just outside Tokyo. After a quick change of clothes he heads for a shrine temple outside the city limits. As he enters several monks dressed in simple robes greet him. He explains why he is there and they quickly take him to there master. After War enters he bows and takes the seat offered him. Before he can open his mouth the little frail looking man before him speaks.
"I know why you have returned after so many years...and I cannot help you create another box...the toll was too great the first time around."

"I agree...I've come to seek another option you once spoke of...is it even possible?" replies War in a respective tone.

"Possible yes...but for one who you now fight with it would be a form of torture to endure what they must."

"Who is it?"

"I know not their name just that one would suffer" he pauses to retrieve a small jar of aqua colored powder and hands it to him. "You must use this where angels once trod the Earth...of this no more I can say."

War bows his head and leaves the room turning into energy he heads back to base.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Bellare and Dire take a long walk and talk until Wicked's voice comes over the comlink "Bella, Dire? I have a mission for you" Bellare hits her comlink. "Okay, what is the location and issue?" Bella looks up at Dire and says, "She sounds a little off." Dire looks a little concerned. "Group shooting, possible mutant involved at 14th and grand. Shout if you need help, my head is killing me." Bellare stopped and thought a moment about Wick's recent behavior and says, " Too much hair of the dog?" Wicked winces and responds, "Uh huh, I won't be doing that again for a while." Bellare looks at Dire and tells him, "She deserves that."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Dire couldn't help but laugh at the thought of Wicked drunk. He looks at Bellare, "so we riding or shimmering there this time?"

------------------------------------------------------------

War Monger sees Dire and Bellare but passes on heading to the base looking for R&D to give them the powder to examine, maybe figure out the riddle.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Bellare smiles and hugs him as she shimmers them there into an alley behind a garbage dumpster. "Its just so much faster." She turns around to see where they are and hears blasting and shouting. "Let's go!" She goes to the end of the alleyway and peaks out to see.
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Dire Wolf not one with a lot of patience goes charging in without looking running past Bellare as she takes in the scene. Ahead of him is a group of people surrounded by several armed men, their leader a known mutant psychopath known as Hyena.
As soon as Hyena sees Dire he leaps at him his sharpened claw gauntlets biting deep into Dire's chest. With a quick flip Hyena goes flying off of him as he forms two blades one surrounding each fist,"so you want to fight my way....I was hoping for that."
Bellare sees the armed men turn towards the group guns raised.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Bellare runs out diverting attention from Dire and she mind blasts the armed men and she attacks with her Hellfire Blades. At the sight of the blades one of the mens' eyes popped out and he ran away. The carved rounded edged swords are very intimidating and frighten most on sight. The way she weilded them was frightening and the other guards began shooting at her. She laughed. "OH come on boys you can do better than that!"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Dire and Hyena continue their fight as both of their tempers flare. Hyena realizes his gauntlets aren't working and pulls out a small gun from his belt and fires into Dire's midsection. A concentrated blast of energy rips through Dire Wolf almost cutting him in half. As Dire Falls Hyena pulls out a small device and teleports away.

"DAMN THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!" Dire yells as he falls to the ground.
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Bellare finds it unfair to kill them with her swords when they only have measly little guns so she blasts them all unconscious til the cops arrive. Walking over to Dire she offered him her hand and pulled him to his feet. Nodding towards the guards she says feeling sorry for them. "I knocked them out. It wouldn't have been fair to kill them. Poor helpless men." She grinned. "Now what happened with this one?You seemed to know him."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Dire gets to his feet as soon as his midsection reattaches itself...grumbling about needing his suit fixed he turns to Bellare,"yeah I know that bastard...seems he's added a new trick to his arsenal. Usually we fight to a stand still then he runs, odd part he didn't run his mouth as usual, just shot and ran. Almost like he wasn't expecting to see me here...I don't know."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 pm

The police arrive and Bellare talks to them a moment and then takes Dire's hand and shimmers him back to her room. "We are back Wicked. All is well." she says into her comlink. "Thanks Bella." Bellare goes to the fridge in her room and grabs out 2 sodas and tosses him one. Sitting on the couch she says "so how do you know him?"
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Taking in a long gulp of drink Dire leans back into the padded back of the couch,"he used to be one of the mercs in my old squad...he didn't earn the regenerative powers so he went rogue...I've fought him as both a merc and a hero...if that's what I am."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm

"Yes, thats what you are, get used to it." She smiles in memory. "I used to be evil once upon a time and I am not going back. One would think he would be smarter without regenerative powers."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:31 pm

Dire lets out a small laugh,"well if there's one thing Hyens is known for its not being very smart. He does heal faster than a normal person would...just not regenative is all....as to being evil, I didn't look at it like that, just what I did wasn't very nice is all."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 pm

"Ah, well I was evil, I mean I didn't care at all. I turned my emotions off and just won the war. Seems evil to me now."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:38 pm

"Evil is in the eye of the beholder...to say one side you're trying to protect your race but the other side you come across evil....Like good, evil is a choice or a guide so to speak, what you do is still your own choice to do so." Dire finishes his drink. "Any idea what Hyena may have been after?"
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wicked Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Shaking her head "No, I didn't see anything worth fighting over unless he and the guards had a disagreement." She stretches forwards. "Your guess is as good as mine."
Wicked
Wicked
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvel Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:47 pm

"Doubt it was a disagreement, he'd just have killed them then moved on...Hyena is a user, he will use what ever he can to his advantage even if it means tossing someone loyal to the wolves for him to get away." Dire replies sitting up stretching his arms wide. Grabbing the area where he got shot,"Owtch...that's weird, should be fully healed by now."
Wolvel
Wolvel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum